The Victony AC1200 wireless extender setup, which improves your wifi network or connection, enables uninterrupted game play, movie streaming, and web series viewing. The Victony WiFi AC1200 Extender Setup 4 external antennas ensure that your residences and businesses will have WiFi coverage that is unmatched. Setting up a Victony extender is quite simple. It connects to any network in 15 seconds because it is a plug-and-play gadget.
How can i setup my Victony wifi extender via Web Browsers
The Victony AC1200 Setup on Web Browsers can be completed by following the instructions listed below:
- Start by placing your Victony wifi extender in the same room as your router.
- Make sure your router’s signal strength to the extension is at least 50%.
- Your extender and router are now turned on.
- Check to see if the LED light is stable or solid green after a brief delay.
- Once you’ve opened the wifi settings on your laptop, desktop, or mobile device, connect to the Victony ac1200 extender configuration.
- The first time, there is no need to enter a password because they will automatically connect to your device.
- Before launching any web browsers after connecting, they displayed no indication that the internet was accessible.
- Enter AP in the top address bar.
- Ap.setup set up and 192.168.10 are both acceptable inputs.
- There will only be one page for login.
- Your login name and password must both be “admin.”
- Enter the new extender setup password after choosing the extender you want to use to connect to your router.
Note:- if you need any help regarding your wifi extender follow on the screen steps given for your wifi range extender. For more information visit official website that is ap.setup
Wps method for victony WiFi AC1200 Extender setup
- Connect the Victony AC1200 extender setup using WPS beginning in the same room.
- Press and hold the WPS button for two seconds after the AC1200’s power LED has stabilised for a few seconds.
- The LED lights on both devices should begin to blink within 10 to 15 seconds, signifying a successful setup.
- WPS LEDs would therefore be solid green for the Victony wa1200.
- If this doesn’t work, keep in mind to reset the extender and try again.
- The extender can then be removed and put somewhere inside the router’s coverage, for example.
- The SSID EXT List will contain the password you use for your Wi-Fi extender.
Victony AC1200 extender using as an access point
Access point mode is unquestionably faster than range extender mode. You should use or install an Ethernet cable that is 20 to 30 feet long in your walls. Make sure the devices are turned on and in access point mode before we begin.
- Establish wa1200 as the main access point.
- Connect your AC1200 first to the location where you want to utilise it.
- From the LAN port on your repeater, attach an Ethernet cable to the LAN extender connector.
- If you connect your Victony Extender to your phone, laptop, or tablet, your name will appear on the Wi-Fi list.
- On the connected devices, open a browser and type 192.168.10.1 into the address box.
- This is the setup page for the Victony AC1200 extension. The login tab is now being highlighted. Put “admin” in both the username and password fields. Everything is really tiny.
- Select the “entry point” from the setup wizard after inputting the information, and then click Next.
- A new access point’s SSID, security, and password will now be required.
- Your ability to connect your devices to the recently established network is then restored.