Singapore Management University offers an MSC in Innovation. This is one of the best MiM colleges in the Singapore. The program has a relevant curriculum and innovative pedagogy to promote business creation and innovation. The highlights of the program are-
- Entrepreneurial Focus
- Skill and Knowledge Development
- Experienced Faculty
- A Myriad of Scholarship Options
The size of the class was 41. The average age was 30 years and the average GMAT score was 631. The work experience of the class was 8 years.
The curriculum of Singapore Management University MSC in Innovation program consists of core modules. The core modules are Business Foundation Course: Strategic Management, Business Foundation Course: Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility, Business Foundation Course: Finance, Design Thinking for Opportunity Recognition and Innovation Management, Innovation Management, Management of Technological Innovations, Creativity as a precursor to Innovation, Managing Service Innovations, Entrepreneurial Finance, Consumer Analytics, Business Acceleration, and Growth Strategy, Innovation in Supply Chain: A Risk Management Perspective and Capstone Projects. You can also apply for MSc in Marekting in Singapore for a holistic review.
Capstone Projects– are an integral part of the MSC in Innovation curriculum. They promote innovative and experiential learning and provide an opportunity to develop and apply their theoretical learning.
The learning outcomes of the program are-
- Thinking beyond current paradigms and analyzing problems and developing innovative solutions.
- Turning innovative ideas into tangible products, services, and processes.
- Managing commercialization challenges
- Applying knowledge to accelerate sustainable business growth and development through business development, risk management, financing, and value extraction strategies.
- Monetizing values and ideas
- Understanding the gaps in the market and ensuring cross-domain integration.
- Identifying opportunities and providing innovative and sustainable solutions.
- Constructing new frameworks and leading innovation and change.
The faculty members are-
- Terence Fan- Academic Director and Assistant Professor of Strategic Management
- Reddi Kotha- Academic Director and Associate Professor of Strategic Management
- Micheal Bashshur- Assistant Professor of Organizational Behavior and Human Resource
- Shantanu Bhattacharya- Deputy Dean and Professor of Operations Management
- Huang Dashan- Associate Professor of Finance
- Wang Rong- Associate Professor of Finance
- Ronald Bledow- Associate Professor of Organizational Behavior and Human Resource
- Sandeep Chandukala- Associate Professor of Marketing
- Onur Boyabatli- Associate Professor of Operations Management
- Gerard George- Visiting Professor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Wang Heli- Professor of Strategic Management
- Ang Ser Keng- Senior Lecturer of Finance
- Kapil Tuli- Professor of Marketing
- Paul Santos- Venture Capitalist
- Illya Cuypres- Associate Professor of Strategic Management
The application requirements for Singapore Management University Masters in Human Capital Leadership Management program are-
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a GPA of 3.5 and above.
- Competitive scores in GMAT/GRE or SMU admission test
- A minimum work experience of three years( for the Part-time program) and two years( full-time program).
- Good scores in IELTS/TOEFL( for international students)
- Admission Interview
The cost of the Singapore Management University Master’s in Human Capital leadership for native students is S $ 48,650 and for international students is S $ 48,750. The cost includes application fees, registration fees, and tuition fees.
The additional expenses are study materials ( S$ 1500) and the Overseas program( S$ 3000 transportation cost and other expenses).
The scholarships offered by the Singapore Management University are-
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Global Awareness Scholarships
- Leadership Potential Scholarships
- Community Impact Scholarships
- Impact on Asia Scholarship
- Women in Business Scholarship
Other Financial Aid Options
The financial aid options are-
- CIMB Bank Loan
- POSB Further Study Assistance
- Maybank Education Loan
- RHB EDU Loan
- OCBC Frank Education Loan
Scholarship Evaluation Criteria
Scholarships are awarded based on interview performance, essays, GMAT/GRE scores, leadership potential, academic performance, and community work.
The Singapore Management University Masters in Human Capital Leadership program’s strengths and weaknesses are-
- Short and Intensive Duration
- Overseas Program
- Capstone Projects
- Focus on skill refinement and development
- Experienced Faculty
- Hybrid Program
- The program is suitable for entrepreneurs and innovators