Just like your real hair, real human hair extensions also need special care & attention. As they are not connected to your natural hair roots, it is important to choose human hair extension products to keep them alive & fresh in the long run.
Here is the list of the 4 best human hair extension products with the recommendation that you need to add to your cart, RN!
1. Best Edge Control Gels For Human Hair Extensions
You might want to take control of the baby hair & edge look if you’re using real human hair extensions. For tousled, spiked, and pieced-out styles, applying a hydrating, smoothing, and defining gel that offers control, touchable form, and texture is crucial. Edge control gel tames frizz and flyaways while giving you a sleek hairline and always buildup-free edges.
Recommendation:- Design Essentials® Sleek Edge Control
- provides touchable hold.
- adds an intense sheen.
- adds texture to short syles.
- can be used on wet or dry hair.
To avoid damage, sleep on a satin pillowcase or wear a satin scarf. A typical cotton pillowcase will absorb the oils from your best human hair extensions’ hair shaft, leaving it dry and depleted.
Silk/ satin are not just good for your hair but also for your skin.
Recommendation:- Satin Hair Scarf & Satin Pillowcase
- reduce friction while retaining moisture.
- Maintaining your styling overnight.
- while avoiding frizz and breakage will promote healthy hair growth.
- Gentle on the skin too.
3. Best Heat-Resistance Serum For Real Human Hair Extensions
Real human hair extensions can be styled using heat-styling tools; therefore, it is important to use protective serum/oil. A thin heat shield that seals the cuticle and keeps moisture in the hair when using curling irons, flat irons, or blow dryers to give the hair a brilliant shine is a must.
Recommendation:- Design Essentials® Silk Essentials Thermal Strengthening Serum
- protects against thermal styling.
- strengthens hair and smooths the cuticle before styling.
- packed with 17 amino acids..
- great for all human hair extensions.
4. Best Deep Moisturizing Balm For Human Hair Extensions
Like your hair, human hair extensions require maintenance. For example, your clip in human hairstyles extensions occasionally goes through several phases of style and chemical treatments; utilizing products that hydrate and preserve moisture is crucial.
Recommendation:- Design Essentials® Coconut & Monoi Deep Moisture Balm
- fantastic for your hair and body!
- shea butter and ten of the most unique and potent oils are combined in a complex, 10-in-1, all-natural, no preservative combination for repair, strength, and shine.
- this thin, very moisturizing balm, infused with marula oil and moringa oil, can be used on the hair and scalp to hydrate, defrizz, protect from heat, and enhance shine.
- use as a daily hydrator on the body and skin.
If you want more tips on human hair extension products & care, you can visit True Glory Hair. You can also explore their wide collections of extensions & wigs, such as clip in human hair extensions, hair bundles & lashes too!!