If ever a user comes across the QuickBooks error QBW32.exe, a dialog box appears on the screen along with the following message, “AVMTimer: QBW32.EXE – Fatal Application Exit”. The QBW32.exe is a QuickBooks program file, and the error comes up when launching the QuickBooks Desktop. We have mentioned several reasons in this article that affects the error. In addition, the debugging methods have also been given. If you are also looking for the most appropriate and quick solutions to resolve the problem, refer to this blog. To gain an in-depth insight into the error, go through it till the end.
If you are unable to rectify the QuickBooks Desktop error message QBW32.exe, feel free to connect with one of our certified QuickBooks experts by dialing Toll-Free 1-888-704-1357.
What Triggers the Error Code QBW32 in QuickBooks?
The error QBW32 comes up primarily due to the following reasons-
- The QuickBooks Desktop installation or the program files have been damaged.
- The QBWUSER.ini file is either missing or damaged.
- Your company file name is too long.
- Your system’s hard drive is corrupted, or the Windows Operating System is severely damaged.
- Read further to learn the step-by-step solution to fix the issue.
How to Get Rid of QuickBooks Desktop Error QBW32?
To troubleshoot the problem permanently, go through the steps explained below-
SOLUTION 1: Make Use of QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool After Downloading and Installing QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Download the current version of QuickBooks Tool Hub and save the downloaded file to a convenient location.
- Open the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file and run it.
- As you begin with the installation process, follow the instructions displayed on the screen and accept the terms and conditions.
- Hit ‘Finish’ to complete the installation and then run the Tool Hub.
- Move to the ‘Installation Issues’ and hit ‘QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool’.
- After the tool repairs the problem, restart your computer.
- If the install Diagnostic Tool Do not work, Then you can switch to another method where we have elaborate about Updating QuickBooks.
Read more: QuickBooks Missing PDF Component
SOLUTION 2: Check Whether you have Updated your QuickBooks to the Latest Release
- Exit the QuickBooks application and proceed by going to the ‘Start’ section on your Windows Desktop.
- Right-Click on the QuickBooks Desktop icon when you see it and select the ‘Run as Administrator’ option.
- Go to the No Company Open screen and select the ‘Help’ tab.
- Click ‘Update QuickBooks Desktop’ and then hit the ‘Options’ tab.
- Tap ‘Mark All’ and ‘Save’.
- Now, choose the ‘Update Now’ tab and select the ‘Reset Update’ checkbox.
- Hit ‘Get Updates’, and after that, close and open QuickBooks again in order to install the newest available updates.
- At last, restart the system.
We understand how many hurdles you have to face if you cannot access your QuickBooks. You require to perform various tasks on the application on a regular basis. We hope by using the above-given troubleshooting methods, you have been able to resolve the QuickBooks error QBW32.exe effectively. If a situation arises where you cannot fix the error, we suggest immediately dialing 1-888-704-1357 and speaking to our technical assistance team for help.