HDFC is known for its wide range of credit cards and exciting offers. So, if you have applied for a card with HDFC Bank until the decision comes, keep track of your credit card application online. This way, you will know whether the card is approved or rejected. Or sometimes the application is in process and the decision isn’t final. Read this page below to learn more about the HDFC Credit Card Application Status and its benefits.
What Benefits Do I Get By Tracking HDFC Credit Card Application Status?
By tracking your credit card application, you can avail of the following benefits –
Stay Up to Date
You will know the bank’s decision early on and see the reason for your application rejection. In case the card isn’t approved. The reasons for rejection can be –
- Poor Credit – A low credit score of the applicant can make him a risky applicant. It means there are chances that he/she won’t be able to pay off the credit card bills. And keeping your previous record of payments into consideration it doesn’t look well. So, the applicant for a credit card is declined.
- Not Meeting Requirements – There is an eligibility requirement that the applicant has to meet in order to get the credit card. So, if you haven’t checked the same and applied for the card, there is a higher chance that your request won’t get approved. So, it is advised to read the credit card details before the application.
Know When Card will be Delivered
Track your HDFC Credit Card Application Status and know when it will be delivered to you. Once the card status is showing approved online, it means the card will be shortly sent to your home/office address. Upon receiving the card, call customer service and activate the card by following the instructions. Now, use your HDFC Card for shopping, travel, etc.
How to Apply for an HDFC Credit Card?
To apply for a credit card, follow these steps –
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank
- If you are an existing customer, log in to your account using CRN and password
- Go to the credit cards section and select ‘Regalia Credit Card’ or any other card you prefer
- Check out the current offers, fees, etc.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button
- Enter your details such as name, email, mobile
- Wait for the bank’s response
- Upon approval, you will receive an email or SMS on your registered email/mobile number
Either use the online method of application as discussed above or use the offline service as shown below –
- Go to the nearest HDFC Bank branch
- Talk with your bank representative
- Ask him/her about the Regalia Credit Card
- Fill in an application form and attach a few KYC and other required documents
- Go to your home and wait for the bank’s decision
Shortly you will receive a call from the bank representative regarding your credit card application.
Now check HDFC Credit Card Application Status Online using the Application Reference Number you got from the HDFC Bank. Follow the instructions below –
- Visit the official website of the HDFC Bank on your smartphone or Laptop.
- Go to the Products tab, and click on the ‘Credit Cards’ option
- Do HDFC Credit Card Login
- Go to the important links and click on the ‘Track your Credit Card Application Status’ button
- You’ll be redirected to a new page where there are three options, using which you can know your HDFC Credit Card Application Status.
- Either enter your Application Reference Number, Application Form Number or Date of Birth to check your card status
- Now enter your mobile number and the Captcha Code and click on the ‘Submit’ button
Now, do HDFC Credit Card Login and see your credit limit, and start using the card for your daily spending. Get the advantage of HDFC rewards and save some money from your credit card spending.
Read Also: What exactly is Avple?