1 Original passport valid for a minimum of 6 months and having at least 3 blank visa pages.
2 A photocopy of the data page of the passport.
3 Two passport size photographs (2X2 inch).
Photos should be glued to the form: the first on page 1 in the box provided and the second on the bottom right hand
corner of page 2.
4 An Indian Government BUSINESS VISA FOR INDIA application form duly filled in online.
The application form for Regular/Paper visa can be found on the official website www.indianvisaonline.gov.in
Your form should be signed in the box under the photograph on page 1. This signature should match the
signature on your passport.
You should validate the data on your form and accept the declaration by signing at the bottom of page 2.
LIST OF ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS
- A letter from the employer addressed to the Embassy of India in Paris, specifying the exact purpose of the
applicant’s visit and the expected start and end dates. This letter should be on company letterhead and written in
English with a stamp and signature.
- A letter from the Indian company, addressed to the Embassy of India in Paris, specifying the exact purpose
of the visit and the expected start and end dates of the first mission as well as the next missions if already
planned. This letter should be on company letterhead and written in English with a stamp and signature.
- A photocopy of the employer’s balance sheet “bilan comptable simplifié” (2 to 5 pages). In case the
employer is unable to provide this document a letter from the employer stating this and the reason why will
- Additional documents mentioned below as per individual case
● If the applicant is self-employed / auto-entrepreneur in France:-
Copy of registration proof of the company
● If the applicant owns a business in India:-
Copy of “Certificate of Incorporation” of the company
Copy of Memorandum and/or shareholdings of the company
● If requesting 30 day exemption:-
30-day Rule Exemption Request Form
Documents justifying the need to stay longer than 30 days
● If applicant is holding a Chinese passport:-
Letter of invitation must be stamped by an Indian Chamber of Commerce
● If the applicant is of Indian origin (born Indian) and has held an Indian passport in the past (one of the
documents mentioned below to be attached with the application form)
A copy of their “Surrender Certificate”
A copy of their cancelled Indian passport
A “Sworn Affidavit” which can be obtained at the Embassy of India
● If the applicant is of Indian origin (born in India) and was granted a nationality other than Indian by birth
(one of the documents mentioned below to be attached with the application form)
A copy of the first passport (provided it was delivered in India)
A copy of the “Nationality Certificate” specifying that they have obtained their current nationality by
A “Sworn Affidavit” which can be obtained from the Embassy of India
● If you were born in India but are not of Indian origin
An explanation letter in English addressed to the consular services giving details and reasons for your birth in
● If you are born French in France and one of your parents is INDIAN VISA ELIGIBILITY, the following document will
A letter in English stating that you have never held either an Indian passport or Indian nationality. The Indian
parent can write this certificate in the case of a minor.
● If the applicant is holding a non-French passport or having dual nationality
Copy of the second passport
● If you have a French or foreign passport and are of Pakistani origin
Reference Form as per your current nationality.
Additional documents as per your current or previous nationality
● If you are holding a Travel document (refugee passport)
Account statements for the last 3 months in your name
I hereby certify that I have submitted a complete application and that I know and accept the minimum processing time
required for my visa application.