An Ultimate Guide | Why Pima Cotton Tee Shirts Are Best

As the summer is coming, we are constantly on the lookout for new clothing that not only helps us look great but also lasts for a long time and keeps us comfortable throughout the season. 

So finding adequate clothes is difficult in such a case. 

However, Pima cotton is almost impossible to beat when it comes to the quality & comfort of fabrics. Don’t believe me; read the below article, where you will find all the relevant details explaining pima cotton tee shirts are supple, breathable, and long-lasting for your summer wardrobe.

However, let’s first know a bit about pima cotton.

What is Pima Cotton?

Cotton is obtained from not one but two distinct species of plants. The vast majority of cotton grown around the world is of the upland variety, which accounts for close to 90 percent of the total supply. The remaining 10% is made up of two types of cotton that are considered to be of higher quality: Egyptian cotton and Pima cotton.

Both of these types of cotton are referred to as “extra-long staple” cotton. A premium fabric that is both incredibly strong and incredibly plush, thanks to the longer, silkier individual cotton fibers that make up the fabric. Pima cotton, on the other hand, has a history that is unmistakably American, while authentic Egyptian cotton comes from the Nile River Valley and is considered a premium fabric there.

These are reasons why pima cotton tee shirts are considered the world’s most premium clothing. Now, let’s know more about pima cotton and its popularity. 

Why are Shirts Made of Pima Cotton So Popular?

When you think about the things you like best about your go-to shirt, probably the first things that come to mind are its stylish appearance and its long-lasting quality. 

Pima Cotton, and only pima cotton, is the material that should be used to make the ideal shirt for the summer. Cotton is the original, all-natural performance material because it is breathable, absorbent, and versatile. It can help you stay cool when temperatures rise because of these qualities.

Because of its luxuriously long fibers, Pima cotton is considered the highest quality cotton on the market. Because of this, t-shirts, dress shirts, and polo shirts made from Pima cotton will not only be some of the most comfortable items in your closet, but they will also be softer, stronger, and more colorfast than other types of cotton.

Pima cotton is resistant to fading and pilling and is easy to maintain. As now we know we should have a pair of non-curved or curved hem t-shirts made of pima cotton let’s go shopping!! But, first, read the below content. 

How to Shop for Shirts Made of Pima Cotton

You can better ensure that you are purchasing a product of high quality by taking the time to carefully read all of the information that is labeled on the tag or the packaging. The labeling of cotton can be difficult to understand, and dishonest manufacturers may try to pass off a blend of different types of cotton as a superior fabric. 

But, with small research, you can understand the basics of different types of fabric. 

Wrapping Up

It is essential that you look for more information than simply “100 percent cotton” and pick wisely. Having the right pair of cotton clothes can help you stay comfortable and stylish during your warm summer days. 

As of now, you have complete knowledge about the pima cotton will make it easy to stock your wardrobe with Pima cotton tee shirts that are sure to become your go-for to’s in the summer with just a little bit of additional legwork.

Admin
Hey my name is John Sonron and I’m the founder of Tokei 123. I have years of experience in digital marketing and in content writing as well.

Stay in Touch

To follow the best weight loss journeys, success stories and inspirational interviews with the industry's top coaches and specialists. Start changing your life today!

Related Articles